Greif Flexible Products & Services offers a variety of liners made of LDPE, LLDPE, MDPE, HDPE, EVOH, PA, conductive, and aluminum films to protect the quality and the properties of your products.
We possess state-of-the-art co-extrusion equipment to manufacture film in-house and clean-room environments to produce the liners for your specific needs.
In addition to liners for FIBCs, we can also produce liners for octabins, drums, and other liquid applications.
Greif's liners provide the following benefits:
- Contain product and guard its integrity
- Protect the surrounding environment
- Help prevent moisture (ingress) – dry products
- Control and prevent air and gas migration
- Control aromas and tainting
- Enable suitable handling of liquids and semi-solids
- Reduce product leakage
- Enhance outer package
- Shield against electrostatic build-up